Strange behaviors over the last couple of days for certain groups

puffdade

I have A group within my customers that I call resellers  these are customers I wholesale too,  the last two days  my resellers have only been able to view the home tab  and all the other categories are missing.

I made a dummy regular account and all is fine all the categories are visible  any ideas why my resellers  can only view the home page and its contents.

Im running 1.6.0.14  on a dedicated server 

Server software version Apache

PHP version 5.5.38

Memory limit 128M

Max execution time 30

DATABASE INFORMATION

MySQL version 5.6.35

Any help would be appreciated  Im guessing this is something really simple  but right now i cant see the trees through the forest

Paul

Hi Musicmaster

This was one of the places I initially looked and all groups are selected for each and every category.

I had previously edited my htaccess file to include Gzip  and i think something went wrong from there, as looking back at the timings  that looks like when the issue first reared up.

I have since made an adjustment to the htaccess file  and my wholesale customers have full access again and as it should be however im now hit with another issue regarding wholesale customers

when i log in as one of my customers the prices of certain combinations don't adjust when selected  yet my third party POS addon by RockPos  changes them correctly, so I now have to manually add orders via Rockpos to carry out a wholesale customer sale,  which kind of removes the whole point of a shopping cart.

From orders page I have tried to manually imput an order by clicking the + and entering a wholesale customer  and im getting all sorts of weird results,  such as adding a 2nd product to the cart deletes the first one  and some odd characters have appeared when you drop down the combinations box, some zero's have appeared that i have never seen before

image attached

It would seem Prestashop is falling apart on me  

post-607403-0-14587400-1497352757_thumb.jpg

Edited by puffdade (see edit history)