Image Slider in specific CMS page

Hello.

I am trying to insert the default prestashop Image Slider into a specific CMS page. I want it to show only in that page and don´t show in the rest of CMS pages. 

I have been trying a lot of things, like custom hooks, but can´t do what I want. Anyone knows how to do it?

I am using Prestashop 1.7

Thanks

I haven't upgraded to 1.7 yet but personally, I got sick of trying to do stuff with CMS pages so on 1.6 I just started just using iframe to give me the option of using full HTML and javascript. I now basically design my content pages as normal web pages and then put them in a directory on the same server as PrestaShop and just inject them into CMS pages with iframe. Is this proper -- no idea but it works and it is much better than trying to make attractive functional content pages using the limited CMS platform.

• Like 1

First of all thank you for your reply.

It is good idea to work with iframes to inject them into CMS pages but the problem with that, in my case, is that the client wants to have control of the image slider via BackOffice and that can´t be done with your method.

I have found a method to do it in 1.6 version of Prestashop but it is a little complicated and can´t make it work in 1.7

If I can´t do it soon I will have to buy a slider addon that can insert into CMS pages via shortcode.

Regards!!