Front Page 504 Gateway Time-out nginx on shared hosting

Prestan0ob

Trying to create the cache the front page reply with timeout error from the server due to a small max_execution_time in php settings that is 120 now. Maybe because is trying to make the thumbnails of the images from the many products. I am in shared hosting and there is no possibility to change max execution time. Is there any setting in prestashop or some Module that solves this problem?

No there is no module or other thing you can do. The creation of pictures is a core feature and not controlled by module. The professional use of Prestashop requires a better hosting package as a cheap shared hosting. Change your hosting package. The ideal value for max_execution_time and max-input_time are 300.

What you can give a try is: 1) reduce the images size before, or 2) simply don't add images by mass and only one by one.

No there is no module or other thing you can do. The creation of pictures is a core feature and not controlled by module. The professional use of Prestashop requires a better hosting package as a cheap shared hosting. Change your hosting package. The ideal value for max_execution_time and max-input_time are 300.

What you can give a try is: 1) reduce the images size before, or 2) simply don't add images by mass and only one by one.

I have access in all products and categories. I cannot only open my home page. Any idea?