[SOLVED]Delivery confirmation or tracking numbers for orders.

How and where do I enter tracking numbers or delivery confirmation numbers for customers so they are able to track their packages? I did a practice order and received an email that I would receive a following email with a tracking url. I don't understand. Is this something I have to do in separate emails - to send customers their tracking numbers?? Thank you.

I think I should explain further. I am in the US and trying to add USPS delivery confirmation numbers. Can anyone familiar with US tracking numbers help me?? Thank you.

Can you believe the problem was the number lock key!!!! I finally figured that out when I discovered I could not type into any of my input boxes. I don't feel too stupid!

Thank you. I added the url, did a test order, and the box appears to enter the shipping number with a curser blinking in the box. I try to enter the numbers, but my typing does not enter any info. Something seems to be blocking my ability to enter the information. If I click on the set shipping button, the screen changes as though it is processing the info, but I cannot enter the numbers. Any ideas? Thank you for your help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you have any other issues, I know that Mailware uses an easy-to-use tracking numbers software. What you would have to do is input all the information within the tracking numbers dialog and it will do the work for you. Your customers will have the information--I personally use it for my small business and it has helped my company grow. Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...