Saw the best Prestashop e-commerce ever

Agilulfo

Hi guys, today accidentaly I found this e-commerce (by phone): https://www.tennis-point.com/

And wow, it's really well maden!
I was immediately attracted buy the stile, very clean and light. After some seconds I even forgot I was using the browser, I was just thinkign: "When did I downloaded this app? Oh, wait...". 

It is good structured, a lot of things for SEO. Maybe they could improve some style with the products visualisation from desktop, but still, I think this site should always taking for what to do for create a good, strong and fast e-commerce for a company.  
I'm 99,9999% sure they used Prestashop. Is this 1.7? I have to create a new website soon and I just need something like this, that seems like an app from the smartphones and good looking from desktop. 
Do  you think you need some particular css library to have the application style from phones?

Do you have some advices to how to boost Prestashop so much? Like they for sure have an VPMv(for start), the site is really fast, now I have an 1.6 on a shared hosted and it's 7/8 seconds slower sometimes  <_<

Edit: I'm talking mostly about the mobile version

Edited by Agilulfo (see edit history)

Well, best site ever is a subjective feeling. On mobile devices the site seems not so professional. Styles broken,  also when you switch to desktop version, sliders broken and not responsive, etc, etc.. No it isn't PS 1.7.

BTW: Why do you think it is a Prestashop ? On source code I cannot see any element which could be Prestashop.

Hi guys, today accidentaly I found this e-commerce (by phone): https://www.tennis-point.com/

And wow, it's really well maden!

I was immediately attracted buy the stile, very clean and light. After some seconds I even forgot I was using the browser, I was just thinkign: "When did I downloaded this app? Oh, wait...". 

It is good structured, a lot of things for SEO. Maybe they could improve some style with the products visualisation from desktop, but still, I think this site should always taking for what to do for create a good, strong and fast e-commerce for a company.  

I'm 99,9999% sure they used Prestashop. Is this 1.7? I have to create a new website soon and I just need something like this, that seems like an app from the smartphones and good looking from desktop. 

Do  you think you need some particular css library to have the application style from phones?

Do you have some advices to how to boost Prestashop so much? Like they for sure have an VPMv(for start), the site is really fast, now I have an 1.6 on a shared hosted and it's 7/8 seconds slower sometimes  <_<

Wow i did not find the site as you described and yes its even not a prestashop its probably  OXID EShop

BTW: Why do you think it is a Prestashop ? On source code I cannot see any element which could be Prestashop.

I think it's prestashop becouse the structure is exactly the same with the same information that you have on presta, look at the account, at the products page, the filters, the registration and checkout, the product page. It's the same that you have on prestashop

No i did not try the mobile version. Its not prestashop it is OXID EShop

Mmh Yes, I looked at this oxid Eshop, and maybe you are right, but hell, they just copied prestashop in everything. Did anyone tried it? It is better?

I would like the same but with prestashop and I think it's possible. What worries me is the speed, do you think that with a VPN you can manage to speed up prestashop so much?

There is nothing copied. The standard bootstrap theme you will see on several other applications (WordPress, XTC, WooCommerce, Joomla, OS, etc. etc.) It is simply a standard theme you can adapt for each application.

VPS is not VPS, and yes it is better than using shared hosting packages. See here discussion about VPS and CDN, very similar to your question: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/318759-performance-and-media-servers-setup-subdomains/