Company pretends to be official prestashop

alberto083

Hi, i contact Prestashop legal department about prestashop. cl

A company that pretends to be official Prestashop.

It seems that Prestashop doesn't care and allow this type of behavior. This chilean company is know for not finishing the job. I contact prestahop legal team last year and nothing has changed.

All agencies using Prestashop in Chile are hurt by the scam they do. They also present himself as Official prestashop

Now, For example if you go to prestashop.es you will be redirected to Prestashop.com and that is the common practice for every country that a significient prestashop users.

I think is time for Prestashop legal department to take action and take de domain prestashop . cl in as theirs.

Is not good for agencies using prestashop in chile and also for the brand itself to allow this type of chess.

Also they rank #1 on search results when you look for a prestashop chilean services, which is nonsense to others companies that work for years in order to rank good on search results.

Why prestashop allow this to happen for so long? I know we are "latino" but please this is a good market here. Ecommerce is growing a lot.

Please take action and take your domain in Chile.

Regards,

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There will be no official or open replay on this. This is an internal matter. CEO Corinne is taking care of this. You should wait results of actions taken, which BTW are not coming from today to tomorrow ;) It's longer process.

EDIT: Excerpt of a mail just received from Prestashop founder and chairman:

Our CEO Corinne recently informed me the team was working at getting this domain back, Thanks again! Hopefully the situation will be resolved in the upcoming weeks.

BTW: prestashop.cl is not available anymore. It is redirected to presta.cl now and prestashop.cl should be go to the property of Prestashop, but this transmission does not go immediately. So, there is no Prestashop Chile anymore. The only link you can find indexed in Chile is this one, and should be deleted in some weeks as well:

post-741527-0-56556100-1495613271_thumb.png

There will be no official or open replay on this. This is an internal matter. CEO Corinne is taking care of this. You should wait results of actions taken, which BTW are not coming from today to tomorrow ;) It's longer process.

EDIT: Excerpt of a mail just received from Prestashop founder and chairman:

Our CEO Corinne recently informed me the team was working at getting this domain back, Thanks again! Hopefully the situation will be resolved in the upcoming weeks.

BTW: prestashop.cl is not available anymore. It is redirected to presta.cl now and prestashop.cl should be go to the property of Prestashop, but this transmission does not go immediately. So, there is no Prestashop Chile anymore. The only link you can find indexed in Chile is this one, and should be deleted in some weeks as well:

attachicon.gifchile.png

Thanks for your reply.

Yes their still using .cl domain and rank #1 on search results. Legal department does  not move forward on this matter since 2 years ago.

Im afraid that CEO Corinne will forget about this case because "its just latin america" but please take it seriously.

Thanks.