Advanced ware house logistic management ADVICE?

Hi,

I have a prestashop website today www.easygrow.no and these days developing the B2B solution. My question is: The Advanced Stock management in prestashop is not enough - I need to Place order from Our customer on date and seperate from the physical Stock and the up coming Stocks (loacations). Many of Our orders from customers are preorder and we often sell before getting the Products in Our physical ware houses. The up coming Stock and preorder must not be available for Our B2C customers. The prestashop B2B and B2C is made as a Multistore in prestashop. Are there any Developers who can help me? May be there are already moduls solving this issue, but I cant find any...

Summary: B2B, Preorders, logistics, Advanced Stock sorted by delivery date, upcoming Stock, handeling orders on date syncroniced With different locations

First of all: Keep using Prestashop 1.6. - advanced Stock Management was removed from PS 1.7.

There is no native possibility for this. Some of your requirements are covered by extra paid solutions (pre-order for ex.). Others like Stock by delivery or upcoming this is a customized feature. If you are not a developer, than you should add your question to the "job offer" forum section. If you are developer, than you should learn how the stock is working and you can code a module or extensions for this feature. BTW the sync between different warehouses and reserved stock is a native feature, there is no sync needed.