How to set up FREE SHIPPING for ALL products?

I have a 1.4.9 store and now I'm redoing it in the latest version 1.7. My store is full of courses and e-books, and in the previous store I sent cds and dvds through the post office. But in this new version of the store, I decided that I will only send via internet, by download. In the previous version I used a shipping module, in which I myself set up the states and ceps. But now, since I'm going to send all the products of the store through the internet, I do not need shipping modules. My question is HOW TO CONFIGURE FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL PRODUCTS IN THE STORE? I recently installed a local test version of the store (on localhost on my computer), and now I need to solve this issue. Even though shipping is free for all products, do I have to set up a carrier? Do I need to use a module? Ideally, I'm pretending, it's not necessary to use any modules. I just want to set up in the default theme the free internet shipping for all the products in the store. Is this possible? What should I do? Thanks!

You dont need a module. You can create a carrier(named for example: send by email) and set the cost on free. 

I

You dont need a module. You can create a carrier(named for example: send by email) and set the cost on free. 

I

Thanks! I did it and it works!