Product downloads

luke.c21hygiene

Hello,

So I have been asked to add information to products on our website, the only thing is when an attachment is added to a product it goes under a tab called Safety Data Sheet.

Is there anyway I can change this so it doesn't say safety data sheet on them? either change it from safety data sheet to product information on a select few or them all? I have attached a screenshot so you can see what it currently looks like.

I have looked in the attachments menu and also in the modules part, nothing is jumping put at me.

Kind regards

Luke

post-1283800-0-38540000-1493799926_thumb.png

It this an addon Module or prestashop core? If its an addon Module you can change the description of every field in Module translation. If its prestashop core it probably is in translations.

• Like 1

Hello Jetway,

Thanks for replying, as far as I'm aware its a built in option to the prestashop core but I'm not sure? Basically managing the prestashop website was dumped on me with no training at all. I have tried looking for the Module translation and also the translations, all I can find is the Translations page under localization.

I have attached 2 screenshots, one of where I add the documents to the product and one of where it appears on the products page.

post-1283800-0-05223600-1494406083_thumb.png

post-1283800-0-00473900-1494406085_thumb.png

• 2 months later...