Is it possibel to set price, based on % from supplier price

hulefar123

Hi

I'm starting a new store, and im importing my products from my supplier. I want to set my customers prices in differen groups, based on percentage. Example, product abc, supplier price is 100, the price for group A or B are 20% so they would be shown 125, and for other groups they would be shown another price based on another percentage

Is this possibel without plugins, or with some cheap plugins ? 

FREE:

you can import them calculated before on a csv or if you are a techie, increase the prices directly with a SQL querie into database. This are possibilities.

For import via csv you first export your products in order to get the product ID and than with this ID you reimport the products. 

For SQL queries you don't need the way export and reimport, it is a direct way.

PAID:

For paid possibility you can use the Presta Store Manager (30 days free trial). Other addons making the same I don't know.

----------

For any of the options I suggest to separate your suppliers in categories before. This means add to your shop non-shop visible categories and always import products only to that categories. On a second step you link your products to the visible shop category. Why this ? It's for a security and better maintenance, because something failed, the products will be not online immediately. You are able to correct them at once again.

SCHEMATA:

shop categories visible:

shoes

tops

dresses

shop categories not visible, but in back-office

supplier 1

supplier 2

supplier 3

this on poduct schemata:

product a) linked to supplier 1, dresses

product b ) linked to supplier 2, tops

product c) linked to supplier 3, shoes

When you import than import only to category supplier 1, 2 or 3. If import fails, you re-import only to the supplier 1, 2 or 3 and don't touch the shop visible categories.

Hi

I'm starting a new store, and im importing my products from my supplier. I want to set my customers prices in differen groups, based on percentage. Example, product abc, supplier price is 100, the price for group A or B are 20% so they would be shown 125, and for other groups they would be shown another price based on another percentage

Is this possibel without plugins, or with some cheap plugins ? 

This is exactly what you need: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/promotions-gifts/7422-price-increment-reduction-by-group-category-and-more.html