Problem with main Dashboard

BeatsMe

Hi all,

Just wanting to see if anyone can provide any help with a problem my PS shop has started to experance.

Seems that the main Dashboard, the one that shows all Sales, Orders, Cart Value, Visits, Conversion Rate and Net Profit, is stuck at the 5/3/17. It no longer shows the current sales or any of the other parameters.

Coincidently, this problem started about the same time I upgraded to version 1.6.1.11.... but, not 100% on that as I did not record the date that I did the upgrade.

Anyway, the other dashboards, like the "FORECAST" and "PRODUCTS AND SALES", seem to working correctly.... as is everything else on the shop.

So.... just wondering if anyone can suggest something that might be able to fix this problem....

Perhaps, is there a way to reset the main Dashboard??

Thanks.

Well v1.6.1.11 came with a few of those little bugs. If you click on month it will update correctly to the current day. The problem is that it does not auto switch to the new day. An other option is that you restore the dashboard of version 1.6.1.10, which works fine.

Edited by jetway (see edit history)

ohhh your kidding... that's all i had to do... i've been trying to reset modules for the past month lol

Thanks heaps for the tip.

So, i'm guessing that with 1.6.1.11 i will have to click Month on a daily bases, as if to refresh the Dashboard data??

If you click on month it will always set the variables to the beginning and the current day of the actual month. If you're looking at the year you click on year. I know this sucks as in previous version this was done automatically. Another possibility is to restore the 1.6.1.10 version of the dashboard or if you're into programming you can fix the 1.6.1.11 version of the file. I haven't looked at it yet (Busy with other things)

Not much of a programmer, just at beginner level, don't even know which file to attack... so for now i'm happy that it actually works by clicking on month or year or even the -1 buttons. Plus I don't like to make changes to the code, in case when I apply an update it overwrites the changes I make.

It sure does suck that PS introduced a bug with the update to 1.6.1.11, or was it an intentional change??

Also wondering if the update to 1.6.1.12 fixes this at all??