Blank page at Login

nomasgotas

Help!! I'm new to Prestashop and I've been battling with Prestashop on my Mac for nearly two weeks now experiencing every difficulty and error under the sun but I've reached a point where I need extra help!! 

I keep arriving at a blank page at customer sign in (domain.com/login). Think includes when I click on the Sign In link at the top of the page or the My Account link at the bottom, OR when I reach the Sign In section during the process of buying something (after the Summary section). 

Is there a module I'm missing? I've tried changing the memory as proposed in other forums (the php.ini file was in a folder titled 'old' but I assume it still works and it was already set to 256MB. 

Can anyone help me please? I'm using the version 1.6.1.4

Thanks!

This is my error message: 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in /home8/nomasgot/public_html/controllers/front/AuthController.php on line 364

Line 364 is here somewhere. Does anyone know what is wrong? 

}

/**
     * Process the newsletter settings and set the customer infos.
     * @param Customer $customer Reference on the customer Object.
     * @note At this point, the email has been validated.
     */
    protected function processCustomerNewsletter(&$customer)
    {
        $blocknewsletter = Module::isInstalled('blocknewsletter') && $module_newsletter = Module::getInstanceByName('blocknewsletter');
        if ($blocknewsletter && $module_newsletter->active && !Tools::getValue('newsletter')) {
            if (is_callable(array($module_newsletter, 'isNewsletterRegistered')) && $module_newsletter->isNewsletterRegistered(Tools::getValue('email')) == $module_newsletter::GUEST_REGISTERED) {