Create an e-mail address using my domaine's name

diana211993

Hey guys!

I just started my internship today and I"m brand new to prestashop. I've been asked to create my e-mail address using the website's domaine name. Might sound ridiculous for some of you but I dont really know how to do that ... Have been looking it up in google but didnt get any clear answer. Can anybody help me ?

Hello^^ Thank you for your answer. Exactly, my hosting provider is Prestashop which is why I was asking. Providing that I have access to the website maybe there's a way to create one by adding myself as an employee? But then I'll have to enter an existing e-mail  address ... lost ><

Hello^^ Thank you for your answer. Exactly, my hosting provider is Prestashop which is why I was asking. Providing that I have access to the website maybe there's a way to create one by adding myself as an employee? But then I'll have to enter an existing e-mail  address ... lost ><

So you have PrestaShop Cloud? AFAIK they were closing the service and providing customers different options like migrate to OVH...

Regarding mail address, this option is not in PrestaShop BO for sure. Maybe in your PrestaShop hosting panel..

Thank  you so much!! Looks like I managed to create an account via OVH. Does that mean that If I add myself to the admin list once a client sends us an email I will also receive it to the one I created in OVH and will also be able to reply through it ? Sorry my questions seem too boring but It will help me alot to progress ... :)

Thank  you so much!! Looks like I managed to create an account via OVH. Does that mean that If I add myself to the admin list once a client sends us an email I will also receive it to the one I created in OVH and will also be able to reply through it ? Sorry my questions seem too boring but It will help me alot to progress ... :)

I think that you are not right...

Do you mean when a customer contacts you through PS or when a customer sends you an email directly?

Yeah you're right I created the address but something's wrong :/:/ I can't receive neither reply to messages unless it's OVH staff itself. I wonder if there is any way to change that. Usually when the customer fills the message part through the website it goes to our admin. So I thought if I added my email to the admin list I could receive it too but that's not the case.