Can't edit Index Title remain 'Prestashop' in google search

coque-art.com

Hello, 

I have a gig issue which I don't seem to be able to resolve, when I enter my shop name in the google search, it comes up as this : 

PrestaShop

coque-art.com/
Informations sur votre boutique. My Company 42 Puffin street 12345 Puffinville France Appelez-nous au : 0123-456-789. E-mail : sales@yourcompany.com ...

Even though I did fill the index title and description, it won't come up in the search. I am not good with code but any tip, idea would be welcome. I have tried a lot of things but nothing seems to work...

Thanks in advance...

Edited by frenchteease (see edit history)

Hello, 

Thanks for your reply and I wish it was just that, but the site has been live for 2 months with the right title and info... but it's still showing up like this and just like you said, impossible to find without the exact URL.... It's like something is overwriting my doings... 

Please help! Thanks

So you think it's not a problem I can fix in the back office but more of a search engine issue? I get started on a google analytics account asap.

Also how do you submit your site to the search engines? 

Thanks again for your help!!!!

Sure, you need to get linked and you need to submit to search engines. There are lots of websites where you can submit. Just google for it. 

Google has many webmaster services. Try also https://www.google.nl/intl/en/webmasters/#?modal_active=none