Cash on delivery statistics

Juliusj

I found out that the problem is with products which have attributes, a single products when bought by cash averything is ok. Any tips?

Sounds unlikely.

Some questions:

- do I understand you right that if you have 10 single products in an order it counts. But when you add one product with attributes it no longer counts?

- if you look in your order list: has the price a colored background or not?

Sounds unlikely.

Some questions:

- do I understand you right that if you have 10 single products in an order it counts. But when you add one product with attributes it no longer counts?

- if you look in your order list: has the price a colored background or not?

Problem is with products which must be ordered. All products which must be ordered has the problem with COD i mentioned. When the client confirms the order with this function, system don't create invoice automaticaly. If product is in stock everything is ok. This problem is only with  COD module.  

post-1294173-0-00272200-1491210387_thumb.jpg

Edited by Juliusj (see edit history)

If an order is not registered as paid the "valid" field in the ps_orders table is not set and the background color of the price in your order listing is not set either. In your example there are only two paid orders according to the system.

I have no idea what module you are using for cash on delivery. But it looks like it is not setting this flag correctly.

post-302430-0-75709200-1491212632_thumb.jpg