product images popup + zoom

Prestashop has the following :

Enable JqZoom instead of Thickbox on product page

If i enable JqZoom, when i hover the main image of a product, it zooms me the picture, this is ok, but when i click on a picture from the picture lists, it redirects me to the picture; i dont want this, i want to popup a window when i click on an image having JqZoom activated.

Can this be done ?

I did a popup, but when i hover other images from the lists, it will no longer screen me the image, it shows an X.

thanks.

This bug has been fixed in PrestaShop v1.3. You must be using an earlier version of PrestaShop or a third-party theme created for an earlier version of PrestaShop. To fix this issue, change line 117 of product.tpl (in PrestaShop v1.2.5) from:

<a href="{$link->getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thickbox')}" rel="other-views" class="{if !$jqZoomEnabled}thickbox{/if} {if $smarty.foreach.thumbnails.first}shown{/if}" title="{$image.legend|htmlspecialchars}">

to:

<a href="{$link->getImageLink($product->link_rewrite, $imageIds, 'thickbox')}" rel="other-views" class="thickbox {if $smarty.foreach.thumbnails.first}shown{/if}" title="{$image.legend|htmlspecialchars}">