Help! When I click on pages in my store I get an error message "Page Not Found"!!

My website is www.bhfashionco.com

Everything was fine with my store today, all links were going through. All of a sudden the pictures dissapeared and when I clicked on a product page i get this error page:

The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons:

1. You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information.

2. The URL that you have entered in your browser is incorrect. Please re-enter the URL and try again.

3. The Link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page. Please contact the owner of this web site to inform them of this situation.

I called my hosting account (Go Daddy) and they said everything was fine and the problem was with the software. Please help!

Ok will do that. You guys are telling me not to put in a friendly url, however, when I press save without the friendly url it tells me that I need to fill it in. What do I do?

No my friend! This is not about the friendly url you have to put when adding a new product.
I was talking about the enable friendly url function in the BO>Preferences.

Now, since you are on Apache you can leave this function enabled.
You must go to BO> Tools> Generators and follow the instructions to create your .htaccess file.