[Solved] Featured Products on the Homepage [wrong links]

I think its faster if you just glance down at the image, marked in red is what I'm talking about.

Basically the homepage loads, product 1's picture loads up, but ALL the links seem to load, leaving the last items link above all others. Anyone any idea why this happens?

If i click a product it will actually fix itself [apart from if i click product 1 which is already being shown]

Just wondering why, by default its acting like this.

Help really appreciated! ;)

25826_wJeaOBDsLfFxIq6CtyxA_t

Topic moved since it looks like you are using the "Black & White" theme

That'd would be correct but why would that matter? Some issue with the black and white theme I should know about? Featured Products on the homepage is an official module no?

Yes, but it was modified by the creator of the "Black & White" theme and doesn't look like the original featured products module, so it doesn't apply to the Integration forum that provides help modifying the default PrestaShop theme.

Hopefully, someone who is using this theme has encounted the problem and will help you.

So finally figured this one out, I was using the Element theme, the featured products module in that is kind of dodgy, but went down through all the comments for the theme and there is a solution.

Just copy the attached files over your "homefeatured" folder, presto your in business! ;)

elementfix.zip

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...