Faster way to edit and adding products?

Hi, I'm trying to figure out a way to add and edit products faster, imo the webinterface is very slow and unintuitive. For example when editing, Let's say I have 20 products that I have misspelled the title on, is there no faster way than; 1. clicking on the product, wait for load 2. correct the product name, press "save and stay", since save takes you back to the root directory(why?), wait for load 3. scroll all the way down and press " back to category" wich I've found for some reason isn't always there, then repeat this for the 19 other.. Is there no better way ? going through all that just to correct one little misstake is _not ok_ when there are hundreds of products, not to mention adding them this way.. yes there is the csv feature but I have not quite figured that out yet. Mainly, how do I define in what category a product will go in? Documentation says Category (x,y,z) can someone explain this to me?

What I'd like to see is a way to edit all product information on multiple products at once (including images), sort of what the csv import dialog looks like. Don't care if I have to side scroll...

Thanks for reading my "rant"

I haven't tried this but take a look, it is paid module. And maybe there are more modules like this one.

Category (x,y,z) means you need to enter category names separated with comma
Ipod;58.00;Home,Ipods;
So product Ipod with price 58 will be in category Home and category Ipods.