[Solved] RSS Feed Suddenly Not Working - XML Parsing Failed

My RSS feed was working great on all browsers until I checked it a couple of days ago and found that it has stopped working. I uninstalled the "feeder" module and re-installed it, still not working.

I also checked the rss.xml in the root folder as this is what the error message seemed to be pointing at, but could not remove the white space (pardon my ignorance for trying this :-) ).

I did some research online but did not find anything, the only thread I found was someone mentioning it may be the "&" symbol in the product description. As a precaution, I added a bunch of new products with no "&" symbol but this did nothing.
I am totally stumped why this would stop working, anyone have any ideas?

25731_ums9Qc2jCdERmv6ac4Ne_t

25732_upK2qncA303a2LLlaPZx_t

Hey Rocky, thanks for the reply. What you suspected is exactly what I tried to change with the "white space" at the beginning of the file. I tried a different way in that I opened the xml file in Visual Studio, copied all the code and pasted it in Notepad++ which looked good without the white space at the beginning of the file.
However, as soon as I saved it, the white space automatically appeared, try as i might, I cannot delete the white space.

25816_ydVWdOoHys9vojq6RpPm_t

Can anyone help with this? I've tried everything I know to try get this working again but to no avail (uninstalled both Feeder and BlockRSS modules, re-installed, deleted positions, hooked again into left column block....but still getting the xml parse error) :-(