Help with prestashop prices

ruisonika

Hello guys,

i need some help from all of you :)
i need to have 5 prices for the same product in prestashop.
how do i do that?

some tutorials?

(the ideia is to have a third part communicating with prestashop database, and in that part each product has 5 prices regarding his rules )

thanks for all the help

Rui
(Portugal)

Hello guys,

i need some help from all of you :)

i need to have 5 prices for the same product in prestashop.

how do i do that?

some tutorials?

(the ideia is to have a third part communicating with prestashop database, and in that part each product has 5 prices regarding his rules )

thanks for all the help

Rui

(Portugal)

Hi Rui,

which is the criteria for displaying each price in the frontoffice?

• Like 1

Hello 

Each price is according to the type of customer

back office-->catalog-->products-->edit product-->prices tab-->scroll down, here you can set product price by defined PrestaShop groups.  You would need to solve issue of displaying prices until customer logs in and is assigned to their group.  there are  some 3rd party modules that can help in that area.  

hope that helps,  el

• Like 1

back office-->catalog-->products-->edit product-->prices tab-->scroll down, here you can set product price by defined PrestaShop groups.  You would need to solve issue of displaying prices until customer logs in and is assigned to their group.  there are  some 3rd party modules that can help in that area.  

hope that helps,  el

Thanks for the help, 

and for that matter like you've said when a customer logs in, the prices aren't display...do anybody knows why?

And the prices have some relation between them? I mean, you have a base price and then price A is 10%, price B is 15%, etc.?

Thanks jose,

I've fixed that with products specific price rules...and now my problem is when a customer logs in the price in catalogue is empty :( but stills is properly added in cart.

any ideia?