[Unsolved] Customer Reviews/comments dont work

I assume you are using the "Product comments" module that comes with PrestaShop. Do you have the "Validation required" option ticked? If so, you need to go to the configuration page of the module and validate the comments before they will appear on your website. If validation is disabled, make sure that the module installed correctly and that the ps_product_comment, ps_product_comment_criterion, ps_product_comment_criterion_product and ps_product_comment_grade tables exist in your database.

• 3 months later...

I am also experience problems with this module.

I don't have any comments yet like the post above, in may case the option don;t even work I mean even have the option for comments without permission if you click in the comments Tab nothing change. The place to leave the comments is not showing at all.

I did test in the default prestashop template and the problem still there so is not a template issue.
Another thing is the No customer comments for the moment. Only registered users can post a new comment. is showing in the same Tab as the product description, I tried see if is a CSS issue but nothing change. See attached pic..

Seems prestashop need to give a new look at this module in 4.0 version otherwise is kind impossible to use it.

Thank you

31048_vxRlyygBmRs0TblBjOt5_t