Having an issue getting out of maintenance mode

The Collector

Hey guys, sorry for re-opening this thread, however, others resolve was not my resolve.  any ideas left?

Process:

I put the shop into maintenance mode, was done doing somethings and wanted to show a friend how the shop was coming along.

I put the shop back online yet the site is stuck in maintenance mode.  What it does is says it worked, then when I navigate to elsewhere, it's again in maintenance mode.

I checked the cache, all empty

I tried again, then emptied the cache both in files and in the database... still no joy!

See attached images below in chronological order:

start.jpg

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

Here is the database cache tables empty:

database%20smarty%20cache%20empty.jpg

database%20smarty%20cache%20empty.jpg

And now the cache files as specified:

ftp%20file%20check%202.jpg

performance1.jpg

So, can anyone aid in a solution for this particular obscured problem?

Thanks in advance, and please, I know I am new to this, if I errored in placement of my question, please direct me in the right direction.  Again, thank you.

I did an SQL Query Search and found it, the value is 1, I switched to "0" and still no change, went back to database and back to "1"

using phpmyadmin open table ps_configuration, make sure only one PS_SHOP_ENABLE field...sometimes a filed can be duplicated by 

and sorry after I read what I originally wrote I must have been interrupted, because it was only 50% useful..lol

LMAO :lol:

if it's reverting to '1'...then I can only think this is hosting cache which is outside of PS.  I suggest contacting your hosting company to explain this 0 to 1 behavior.

There is old song,  they are coming  to take me away ha ha ho ho...to the funny farm....

I have a dedicated server with 1and1, whom claim there is no caching going on, then when I asked a simple PrestaShop question, they didn't know the answer and made the statement "I don't know anything about PrestaShop, let me transfer you"'.  The next guy didn't know anything, nor did the next. So the claim on both PrestaShop site and 1and1 is not exactly true I fear.

Anyway, It started working again, then I put it back into maintenance again, then reverted and it took like 20 minutes to come back on.  So to me, that says server caching.

Anyway.  Thank You for your help, it is now between 1and1 and I!

• Like 1