Tag H1 Tag H2

gianluca82

Hello to all users,

I open this post because, doing various online tests through https://www.seotesteronline.com example, to see how it is set up my e-commerce through seo, I wrote to me many times that the missing tags H1 and H2 tags . I attach an example.

My question is, where can I find the H1 and H2 Tags Tag, in which row or folder is set?

Excuse my English is not perfect.

post-1200851-0-67900500-1488455478_thumb.png

Hello,

You can use H1 or H2 tags in product description, category description, etc.. You can add / change tags for better SEO in theme files too.

Text in H1 or H2 tag looks like below sample:

<h1>Sample text</h1>
<h2>Sample text</h2>

Kind regards!

I sugguest you to prepare some content for homepage, and include H2 tags and only one H1 tag (only one H1 tag is very important for SEO).

You can put text on home page with text block module. I think new 1.7 theme version is very well optimized so you just need to put content with tags on your shop.

For finding all tags in code / theme files you need to do little research, i noticed many great posts here on form about editing themes.

Regards!

Hello HugeB,

thanks for the answer,

I use prestashop version 1.6, on the back end, I had inserted all the titles in the products, description and url.

In SEO & URLs in the index file I included the title and description.

But as always she tells me I lack the TAG H1 TAG H2.

Where are these two TAG to insert?

Thanks 

Edited by gianluca82 (see edit history)