Another You Do Not Have Access To This Category message

I've recently changed over from Bluehost to 1 and 1.  Was having lots of trouble at the former.   I started with a fresh install of prestashop (version 1.6.1.11) and then moved over my photo's and database.   Now every time I try to use my store and go to a category to test, I get the "You do not have access to this category" message.   I've cleaned my cache on my computer, I've checked all the categories and they are all granting access to all customers. I've deleted my name and account from my customer list.  Nothing seems to help.   Can anyone tell me what else I could look at to figure out why I cant see my products.   Here is the URL of my store, so maybe someone can look and see if it happens to you as well.

http://s668641645.onlinehome.us/index.php

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

mcbole62

I do not want to hijack your thread nor can i help you. Instead i would like to contribute:

In my case 1 in 50 FO-Users get "you do not have access to this category" when accessing one certain category. I've tripple checked group access, user account. I've logged in using their account: works for me, but now for them. So i suspect cookies to be the problem; but i can not confirm.

Im adding this, because i too switched host recently, upgraded to 1.6.1.11 and SQL5.6 strict/PHP7 and the problem obviously arose from that.

So maybe there is a correlation ?

Jan

And whats more strange: One use reports the problem to be persistent, even after (!) he has cleard cookies & cache. Its Win77/FF 51, though im pretty sure its not related to that. I've logged in using his credentials and still can not reproduce - he CAN !

Does anyone know, how this error is triggered? if (lowonstock), then ... ?