Backoffice without css after migration, htacces not regenerating, and bad redirection.

romanturbo

Im having a lot of issues migrating my shop to a VPS.

I install LAMP, and create a directory for my shop, lets call it /shop.

I move there my old site trought FTP, I create a new DB, assign an user and everything and change the setting to vinculate the shop.

Now if i enter my shops directory vpsxxxxx.net/shop , it keeps redirecting me to my old host working shop (wtf?). I try to acces the BO, it doesnt work, i debug it and seems like im having cache errors cause it cant be read. I give 777 permissions to those folders, now i can acces the backoffice, but it has no format.

I check the urls, and altought ive changed them in my BD, they didnt change in the BO, so i change them back and set up the shop direction to /shop , where my shops located. I try to regenerate the .htacces, setting canonical urls and multistore but nothing regenerates, so I have no .htacces (i have a backup). And my url keeps redirecting me to my old shop.

I Dont know what else can I try.

post-1356616-0-12867400-1486819041_thumb.png

It seems like its trying to get the .css from the wrong direction, cause ive my shop installed in a subdomain /shop

post-1356616-0-10427300-1486819227_thumb.png

BTW: Im unable to save cache setting from BO

EDIT: I got to regenerate the .htacces by giving him all the permissions, however, now i get 

[Debug] This page has moved
Please use the following URL instead: http://myoldsite/index.php

and the htacces looks like

# ~~start~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again
# .htaccess automaticaly generated by PrestaShop e-commerce open-source solution

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
<IfModule mod_env.c>
SetEnv HTTP_MOD_REWRITE On
</IfModule>

RewriteEngine on

#Domain: vps374063.ovh.net
RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/shop/]
RewriteRule ^api$ api/ [L]

RewriteRule ^api/(.*)$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}webservice/dispatcher.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

# AlphaImageLoader for IE and fancybox
RewriteRule ^images_ie/?([^/]+)\.(jpe?g|png|gif)$ js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/images/$1.$2 [L]
</IfModule>

AddType application/vnd.ms-fontobject .eot
AddType font/ttf .ttf
AddType font/otf .otf
AddType application/x-font-woff .woff
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
<FilesMatch "\.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff|svg)$">
Header add Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
</FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

#If rewrite mod isn't enabled
ErrorDocument 404 /shop/index.php?controller=404

# ~~end~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again

Edited by romanturbo (see edit history)

Hi, this sounds like bad domain space creation, i.e. the file group is not your domain name.  this can be caused by 'webmaster' creating root manually,  and not say by using cpanel/plesk to create domain.  This will cause all sorts of issues when running ps.

so I think where you went wrong 'I created directory'...then you must also set domain as group owner of files.....

• Like 1

Hi, this sounds like bad domain space creation, i.e. the file group is not your domain name.  this can be caused by 'webmaster' creating root manually,  and not say by using cpanel/plesk to create domain.  This will cause all sorts of issues when running ps.

so I think where you went wrong 'I created directory'...then you must also set domain as group owner of files.....

seems like i had to set the urls to not redirect, neither 301 or 302. Now im still having some permission problems, will continue fixing