Admin is freezing when editing multiple products...

Hope someone can help here... I have a store with 250+items. Everything is fine, except when editing product > Combinations > for multiple products. After a handful of products, I need to refresh my browser. it just doesn't do anything, No error message or anything. Same on all browsers.

Any help please?

I can create a solution to fix the mass update problems for your products. I offer website maintenance services, and you can register for Free support tickets. If you open a support ticket, remember to include your website address, and if you have a csv or tab delimited file of your products remember to upload them.

Hope someone can help here... I have a store with 250+items. Everything is fine, except when editing product > Combinations > for multiple products. After a handful of products, I need to refresh my browser. it just doesn't do anything, No error message or anything. Same on all browsers.

Any help please?

First, try to update in another browser. the other problem maybe the server script time out is low. you need to change (in the forum have a lot of post of this topic)