Warning: Declaration of Link:: and several other errors after cache cleared

johnny_loki

Hey guys, after I changed the layout of my theme (the topmenu to be exact) and ofc cleared cache I got these errors, though it seems there are no actual errors, when turn dev mode off everything seems to be working alright but it seems that the importer I am using needs it to be on, any ideas on what could be causing these to appear? the website is www.e-solution.gr and currently have dev mode off but if needed I can enable it to check it out.

Thank you in advance

Warning: Declaration of Link::getCategoryLink($category, $alias = NULL, $id_lang = NULL, $selected_filters = NULL, $id_shop = NULL) should be compatible with LinkCore::getCategoryLink($category, $alias = NULL, $id_lang = NULL, $selected_filters = NULL, $id_shop = NULL, $relative_protocol = false) in H:\root\home\bkarakostas-001\www\e-Solution\override\classes\Link.php on line 116

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in H:\root\home\bkarakostas-001\www\e-Solution\classes\Tools.php on line 1394

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in H:\root\home\bkarakostas-001\www\e-Solution\classes\Tools.php on line 1394

and this warning goes on for like 100 more times.

You have an override that is not compatible with your PrestaShop version. You should edit override/classes/Tools.php and make sure the getCategoryLink function line matches the one in classes/Tools.php. From the error message, it must have a different number of parameters.

It doesn't make sense for errors to continue occurred in files that don't exist. Is it the following line that is continuing to appear?

If so, you should check what's on line 1394 of classes/Tools.php. That should give you a hint as to what's causing the problem.

yeah I still get the same errors

Warning: Declaration of Link::getCategoryLink($category, $alias = NULL, $id_lang = NULL, $selected_filters = NULL, $id_shop = NULL) should be compatible with LinkCore::getCategoryLink($category, $alias = NULL, $id_lang = NULL, $selected_filters = NULL, $id_shop = NULL, $relative_protocol = false) in H:\root\home\bkarakostas-001\www\e-Solution\override\classes\Link.php on line 116

and in the link.php line 116 I have just this  } which is closing the whole php

and on tools.php line 1394 ( until 1396)  if (isset($array_str[$str])) {

return $array_str[$str];
                                                                 }

I don't get it everything seems fine.

That doesn't make any sense. If you are continuing to get errors in override/classes/Link.php, then the file must exist, and you need to follow the advice in my first reply.

Regarding the second error, it seems the Tools::str2url($str) function is being called with an invalid string. It's probably caused by whatever module is overriding override/classes/Link.php.