How to get rid of Top Seller, Best Seller, New Products.

UnionShirtSupply

I cant find anywhere to get rid of the Top Products on my home page.  And underneath that is Best Seller, and New products, how can i delete?

PS-  after i force compilation and turn cache off so i can add a credit card logo, do i turn the cache back on when done?  

PSS - 1.0MiB of JavaScript is parsed during initial page load. Defer parsing JavaScript to reduce blocking of page rendering.

I got this message from GT Metrix.  Is there a tab setting i can reduce block of page rendering?

thx in advance fella Prestashoppers!

Edited by UnionShirtSupply (see edit history)

How come more people do not help out on this forum?  Everyone wants my $$, and i've been ripped off 2 times already in 1 month 

with my Prestashop integration.

Your telling me no one can answer my question?

How do i remove the Top products, best seller, new products on my home page?  I do not see the appropriate blocks.

How come more people do not help out on this forum?  Everyone wants my $$, and i've been ripped off 2 times already in 1 month 

with my Prestashop integration.

Your telling me no one can answer my question?

How do i remove the Top products, best seller, new products on my home page?  I do not see the appropriate blocks.

You are lucky anyone is helping you at all with your attitude and you seem to think the forum owes you something. People on here give their own free time and effort to help out. Besides you only made the post today. Have some patience ..

Hi,  Who wants your $$?  

I was offline.  I just saw your inqueries right now.

You can unhook those modules from the Modules & Services> Positions. 

Or you can uninstall them if you don't want to see them at all.

I hope that help?

So i unhooked best seller and it did not disappear from the home page.  Then i noticed best seller is in a few positions, which position is it in home page, the header?  Do i have to delete for the best seller, new products, top products to disappear?  

Ok, cant seem to make disappear by unhooking.  How do i make these disappear from the home page?

Edited by UnionShirtSupply (see edit history)