Two separate PS installations on same BO

adamsilva01

Hey guys,

I have two installation of Prestashop stores on two different domains. I would like to know if there is any way to join them, in a way that I could manage them both from the same BO?

If not, I believe the next step would be to create a new store with the multi-store feature on Store1, and then start copying all of the data(css, layouts, products, etc...) from Store2 to the newly created shop. Please correct me if I am mistaken in this approach or if this is the only way.

build a running copy of your production shop.  there you can try the multishop option.

my recommendation is the the two shops  are not common and share nothing between them then keep separate.

so working with copy of your prod shop using multishop will help you decide if this option is good solution  for  you.

Well, it's actually not my decision to join the two shops in one BO, so I have to try and find a way.

If after having the two shops in the same BO, and for example, another company wants to buy the second shop, is it possible to separate both shops?

In regards to my first question, any idea as to if it's possible?

Well, it's actually not my decision to join the two shops in one BO, so I have to try and find a way.

If after having the two shops in the same BO, and for example, another company wants to buy the second shop, is it possible to separate both shops?

In regards to my first question, any idea as to if it's possible?

sure anything is possible, if you build on duplicate copy of your  shop then you will know it's possible. but if you then sell one shop and need to separate, then you know why I don't recommend it...so go try it....find  out if it's right for you...