Old site don't disappear from google

Swerace

For over 1 year ago I changed domain from xx-xxx.se to xxxx.se. I removed databases and all files via ftp, and then redirect xx-xxx.se to xxxx.se. When i search in google for xxxx.se, one of the results are xx-xxx.se and in a specific page with english language. When I click on that result I came to my new domain but with (page not exist).

Is this bad for seo, and why it not disappear? Its over 1 year ago I removed everything from that domain!

Thanks in advance

try the Google command : site:www.xx-xxx.se to see if pages from the old domains are still indexed by Google (you can also check using your Google Search Console). If there are no results, then your "old site have disappeared from Google"

You may have english page in your new site (from when you created this new site), don't you ?

try the Google command : site:www.xx-xxx.se to see if pages from the old domains are still indexed by Google (you can also check using your Google Search Console). If there are no results, then your "old site have disappeared from Google"

You may have english page in your new site (from when you created this new site), don't you ?

Thank you so much for the tips!

Seven results is found from old site. Three of them is (xxx is hosted by xx.com). Adress for them are www.xxxx.se, www.xxxxxse/?lang=fr, www.xxxxse/?lang=en_gb.

This two last hits is in Swedish.

One site titel "here you find blabla..." with adress www.xxxxxx.se/en/?manufacturer_list...xxxxx..

The last one is a product. www.xxxxxx.se › category › sub-category › product

In my new site English is disabled, so just Swedish.

Is this bad for my seo?

Edited by Swerace (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

Below google search will help to find all urls of old domain indexed by search engine and to remove outdated urls google provides facility to remove urls from search result on below link.

site:domainname.extension (without www.)

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals?

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)