Zero prices after importing products

pinci

Hi guys , after importing product from different shop ( older version of prestashop) with prestashop manager emagicOne are on my website on homepage and category pages 0 prices but when i open product price is ok. Look www.workie.cz Some ideas? Thx guys.

Sorry for my bad english.

Did you ask eMagicOne?

I did notice at least one product page with zero price: http://workie.sk/zdravotnicke-odevy/6-doker-monterkova-suprava-s-naprsenkou-pracovne-odevy.html

Hi , I did not ask them because I have not bought the program, but if it will be so bad then i do not bought this software. and You're right, I noticed that too. so that is not a problem only for home page and category page as well as on the product page. Have u some solution?

Yes it was my first step too but everything looks Ok on db :(

Why didn't you tell that the first time?

Is it an illusion or do I see less zero prices as yesterday?

Next step would be to compare in those two tables a "good" and a "bad" product. Every difference might offer an opportunity to experiment.

You should also go into the back office and look at the pricing section when you edit a zero price product. What price does it list? And are there discounts? 

Don't forget to regularly clean the cache when testing.

Hi guys , after importing product from different shop ( older version of prestashop) with prestashop manager emagicOne

Hello

Could you please specify what version of Store Manager you use and what is the version of PrestaShop, new store is based on

Why didn't you tell that the first time?

Is it an illusion or do I see less zero prices as yesterday?

Next step would be to compare in those two tables a "good" and a "bad" product. Every difference might offer an opportunity to experiment.

You should also go into the back office and look at the pricing section when you edit a zero price product. What price does it list? And are there discounts? 

Don't forget to regularly clean the cache when testing.

Thx for your answer. I Compared several products, good with the bad. The only difference was in the column redirect_type and it's not at all where there was nothing and when I put there with 404 nothing has changed. The administration of the product was also everything okay. The problem may even somewhere in the code?

Hello

Could you please specify what version of Store Manager you use and what is the version of PrestaShop, new store is based on

Hello , version of Store manager is [2.28.0 (Build :1597)] old version of prestashop is 1.6.0.6 and prestashop  where i imported product is  1.6.1.7 

Thx for your answer. I Compared several products, good with the bad. The only difference was in the column redirect_type and it's not at all where there was nothing and when I put there with 404 nothing has changed. The administration of the product was also everything okay. The problem may even somewhere in the code?

What happens when you save such a product in the backoffice?

It is unlikely to be the code as that would affect all products equally. It can be everything - including some invisible characters or spaces in one of the fields. This is detective work.

Hello , version of Store manager is [2.28.0 (Build :1597)] old version of prestashop is 1.6.0.6 and prestashop  where i imported product is  1.6.1.7 

Hello

If you still have the issue with prices, importing products with Store Manager application, the best way is to find out the reasons via investigation. eMagicOne Support Team will gladly help you out if you provide necessary details via email [email protected] (attach configuration file of store, you import data to and import file). Support is provided for PrestaShop users who use trial versions as well. 

What concerns 404 error, several reasons might stand behind this issue

1. Friendly URL option in not enabled at your store

2. Store URL is specified incorrectly in Store Manager for PrestaShop (check in Preferences->Advanced)

3. Your have multilingual shops, there are several languages in database and URLs are generated with language suffixes with the application (remove suffix to get URL work) 

4. rewrite_module for Apache is not active  

Hope this will help :)