[SOLVED]Module on both sides in front end

I don't know how but I've manage to have the advertisement block on both sides of my e-shop.
Is there any way to remove the one in the right side?
Is it possible to have the Categories block dynamic but be initially expanded?

Thanks in advance

You might have the ad block transplanted to both sides, probably by accident. Try going to your Modules tab >> Positions (right below those tabs)... scroll down to where you see left column and right column, check to see if the ad block is in both of those columns. If so, just delete (big red X) the one instance of the block from one of the columns.

HTH!

Hmm... did you disable access to modules (maybe you can view them, but not edit or add them)... to check go to Employees tab >> Permissions. And make sure what ever employee profile you are attached (change profiles using the drop down menu) has access to modules.

Also, why do you need to transplant a module? I thought you had 2 of the same and were trying to get rid of one, in which case you don't need to click on "transplant a module" but right under that button you should see a list of the different modules hooked to their respective columns/locations.

HTH!

Under "Transplant a Module" button/link... Have you checked the current locations of all your modules? Modules tab >> Positions (right below the Catalog tab) This should take you to another page with the Transplant a Module button, but on that same page (without click on that button) if you scroll down you will see the current "positions" of all you modules that have been hooked to a specific location.