[SOLVED] Image blocked in error

I inadvertently clicked on the 'block images' in home editor and it has wiped every product image and all logos including our own. Can anyone advise me how/where the flag is to restore the facilty. There is not an option in the home editor to allow images.

I previously set an image in the modules/10 tools/ home editor/ and wanted to delete it. Close to the logo path there was an option next to the browse box that read 'block images from supapet.com'. I thought this would relate to the image I wanted to delete however the all images have gone and even the appearance of the Prestashop administration panel have changed. I have attached screen shot.

You will see that the graphics around the format buttons for text editor have changed also.

25381_4u90dKvlUuTeQooPWexa_t

This is a browser issue rather than a PrestaShop issue. Try going to Tools > Options in Firefox, then click the "Content" tab, then click the "Exceptions" button next to "Load images automatically", then select your site and change it from "Block" to "Allow".