Can prestashop do this

Hi Rocky,
You're right, i tried using the combinations, but it was not the effect. Here is the scenario: Each Collection has multiple products which make up a set. So for example:

Rocky Collection:
10" Dinner plate, 6" side plate, Teacup, saucer, Serving Bowl etc.

Each of these products are listed individually under the category Rocky Collection. When the customer is looking at any 1 product in the collection, i want to offer him the ability to add the other products from the same category to form the set. It does not have to be a pop, it can be line items under the product.

Cheers

In that case, you can use the "Pack" option in PrestaShop. You can edit each of the products in the collection and click the "Pack" checkbox on the "1. Info." tab of the product editor, then add all the products in the collection.

I used the import tool, but the prices are getting imported. All the products have imported with images, but the prices show "0". I double checked and i had selected the price without tax option. Tried importing again, but once again the prices are showing 0.

Also the category import tool does not import images. Not sure if these are known issues for 1.3.1

Will try the pack option now.

The import of product prices was my mistake. I included the "$" in the price table and hence it did not go through. I removed it and it imported just fine. I tried the pack option, but i did not like the way it worked. Will try customizing the pack option to be like the above site.