Product Attributes Not Showing on Product Pages! Version 1.6.1.10

corsetsbeauty

Hi Prestashop Community,   :D

I hope you can help me with this problem.  I have searched for an answer but can't seem to find a fix for my problem.  When I visit any of my categories product pages listing my products, the color attributes show up under some products and don't show up on most of the products listed.  I've tried to clear the cache which does make them all appear but after surfing a few pages it reverts back to only displaying a few products with attributes underneath them.  I ve tried to delete products, redo the categories with no progress etc etc.  I am at a lost why this is doing this. 

I recently updated to 1.6.1.10 hoping the issue would be fixed by the update but its still doing it.  I wonder if I have done something wrong. 

Please take a look at my site and have a look see.  As you can see only some of my products show the color attributes.

https://www.corsetsbeauty.com/14-corsets

I hope someone can help me because this is really important for the product i sell.  If there is no solution maybe someone can tell me how to code prestashop to not show product attributes in the product page under the product but still show the attributes on the products main page where the customer see the description and other photos of the products. 

If any other information is required please let me know! 

I sincerely hope someone can help me with this! 

With Warmest Regards, 

Matt D 

Corsets Beauty

[email protected]

1-226-667-8670