[SOLVED] add a new category to the INFORMATION section

hi,
ive tried to add a new 'FAQ" section, to the list of pages in the Information (delivery, legal notice etc).

Well, by using the tools/CMS I managed to create a new page where I can write the information I want. BUT, I seem to need to add a new title to the home page, to link to this page! Its not added a new title/link to the home page yet!

Do I need to change the coding on the Server to add a new line to the Information categories to do this? or can I do it via the back office?

thanks

hi,
ive tried to add a new 'FAQ" section, to the list of pages in the Information (delivery, legal notice etc).

Well, by using the tools/CMS I managed to create a new page where I can write the information I want. BUT, I seem to need to add a new title to the home page, to link to this page! Its not added a new title/link to the home page yet!

Do I need to change the coding on the Server to add a new line to the Information categories to do this? or can I do it via the back office?

thanks

Hi,

The best way to do what you are trying to accomplish is by using the Top horizontal menu module from Julien Breux Developpement.

Click here to download:
http://www.julien-breux.com/sources/blocktopmenu_1_3.tar

HTH,

Good luck,