[SOLVED] Forced customer to submit information for Product

Dear all,

I'm a new user of this Prestashop, Soo many thing are new to me.

But I like it's security and all thing included. It's cool and great looking eCommerce script. But there is one thing I wonder if this script can do, or may be there is a module for it.

I start to sell a Template with prestashop, I give a licensed each template for each site/domain. Mean that each domain has different template key. That's why I need customer to submit/add their Domain url in the cashout process.

But some customer don't added it in cashout process and I will have to contact them again for it. Is there a way to FORCE customer to add it before they make a payment.

I see other script can do this, below images is an example:
http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/246/forced.gif

Thanks in advanced
Neoz

Have you tried adding the "Domain Name" as a customizable text field (on the "5. Customization" tab of the product) and ticking the "required" checkbox?

Great that's work ;)

for my next question, still related to forced the customer.
I offer a .info domain for FREE, but I give a choice to customer if they don't want .info they can choose .com(with $10 additional fee). How can I do that ? I see some script use a drop down menu for choosing domain choice. Is that possible in prestashop ?

Thanks for replying
Neoz

Go to Catalog > Attributes and groups and create a new attribute group "Domain suffix" with attributes ".info" and ".com", then go to the "3. Combinations" tab of the product editor, click the Product Combinations Generator, then select ".info" and ".com" in the list box in the right, click Add, then enter the price impact for ".info" as $0 and the price impact of ".com" as $10, then click Generate, then "Back to Product".

Go to Catalog > Attributes and groups and create a new attribute group "Domain suffix" with attributes ".info" and ".com", then go to the "3. Combinations" tab of the product editor, click the Product Combinations Generator, then select ".info" and ".com" in the list box in the right, click Add, then enter the price impact for ".info" as $0 and the price impact of ".com" as $10, then click Generate, then "Back to Product".

Thanks

It's work ;)