[SOLVED] Another box under: add to cart button ?

Hello,

there is any posibility to add a new box under "add to cart" button ? like the image below ?

Thanks!

Hi,

yes sure, just use the AddStuff - Homepage Static Block module, a compliments module of eCartService.net.

If you have it in the modules section of you BO, then make sure to install it and configure it.

Then go to: modules >> positions >> Transplant a module and add it to the right column. Use the arrows to set its location after the cart.

HTH, good luck,

ops, no sorry, i know how to add a new block and hook it in any column.

but i don't need another block under cart, i need a "box" under the "Add to Cart" Button in the product pages.

you know ?

sorry for my english i can't express correctly what i wan xD

see image

25222_yMq7LQsaAauSMvBIe84z_t

ops, no sorry, i know how to add a new block and hook it in any column.

but i don't need another block under cart, i need a "box" under the "Add to Cart" Button in the product pages.

you know ?

sorry for my english i can't express correctly what i wan xD

see image

OK, what are you going to add in this box? Adv, img, HTML code... ?

Well, from what I see, addstuff adds a module and put it wherever you want, ok.
But what I have to do for the module appears in the position I mentioned earlier?

I can not understand where this module benefit me, since I already know how to create modules.

Tanks ;)

i'm trying to put a button that redirect to contact form to check the stock.

or a simple text

only i want to know is and idea to how to put there a box, then they'll take care of it is correct

thankss

I'm not fully understanding you so I apologize if this is something totally different from what you are looking for. But off the top of my head, can't you just modify the code in themes/prestashop/product.tpl? I believe that "hook" or area where that box is within the "buy_block" of the product.tpl file. OR I was thinking maybe you could modify the code for the "Loyalty Points" module to fit something else there... when you install this module it hooks some text with a link in that same area.

HTH!

Well, from what I see, addstuff adds a module and put it wherever you want, ok.
But what I have to do for the module appears in the position I mentioned earlier?

I can not understand where this module benefit me, since I already know how to create modules.

Tanks ;)

You're welcome anytime,

If you can create a module, then that is great... just create your module and upload it to your modules folder and install,

Once it's installed, you can position it anywhere...

FYI, I have 3 addstuff modules in my website and I had no problem in positioning all of them, actually one of them is just on the same place where you want to add your box.

the attached image shows two of the addstuff modules I have, the 3rd one is on the home page.

25225_FCMwesnMoaQZf6e8IC78_t

I'm not fully understanding you so I apologize if this is something totally different from what you are looking for. But off the top of my head, can't you just modify the code in themes/prestashop/product.tpl? I believe that "hook" or area where that box is within the "buy_block" of the product.tpl file. OR I was thinking maybe you could modify the code for the "Loyalty Points" module to fit something else there... when you install this module it hooks some text with a link in that same area.

HTH!

yes man is something like that, i tried that with stars module, but have been unable to modify.

i tried to modify de product.tpl, but is a little hard for me to found the code for copy

Sultan you are not understanding me xD sorry man

the image below i think is better :P

Thanks !!

( the image corresponds to any product page )

25227_pKU0w2Wtwn2AjKIsbE4s_t

datmos,

So I think I'm starting to understand a little bit more of what you are trying to do...

Try this out... in themes/prestashop/product.tpl, around line 310, add the following:

{if $product->description_short}
{$product->description_short}
{/if}

I'm pretty sure my product.tpl file is heavily modified so I'm not sure if the above line will match yours, so the above code should go after these lines (after </form>):

quantity == 0} style="display:none;"{/if} id="add_to_cart" class="buttons_bottom_block"><input type="submit" name="Submit" value="{l s='Add to cart'}" class="exclusive" /></p>
{if $HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}
{$HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}
{/if}
</form>

This copies "short description" block from above - in the same column. Now you should notice that, {$product->description_short}, of the new code is outputting the short description for that product, so you should modify this with whatever you're trying to do.

I also noticed that this "new" box is attached to the above box (with the product info and add to cart button), did you want to have a space between these two "boxes"? Unfortunately, I'm about to get off work so this was a quick fix, and if you need that space I can try and mess around with the code a bit more tomorrow.

HTH!

ow yes man, thats it xD

is what I was looking for. The space really is OK, because I want to be part of the above box.
now only a matter of editing it to add text or desired button.
for now I leave here, I'm going to sleep, tomorrow will try to edit it and I'll tell you something.

thank you very much dude!

yes man is something like that, i tried that with stars module, but have been unable to modify.

i tried to modify de product.tpl, but is a little hard for me to found the code for copy

Sultan you are not understanding me xD sorry man

the image below i think is better :P

Thanks !!

( the image corresponds to any product page )

I C now what you are trying to do... :red:

it's very easy,,

follow these steps and you should be good to go :lol:

[1] in your theme folder create sub-folder (e.g. datmos_includes)
[2] create your html page (e.g. datmos1.htm) and upload it to [datmos_includes] folder
[3] open product.tpl file
[4] search for this code:
            {if $HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}
               {$HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}
           {/if}
       </form>

[5] after it add the following code:

{include file=$tpl_dir./datmos_includes/datmos1.htm}

and that's it :-)

HTH,

Good luck and sorry for miss-understanding your question :$

P.S. I've add more details in to the next post... Please look at them...

Hi again,

just forgot to tell you that you need to edit the global.css file to control your new box:

I've attached the files I used in my solution so you can use them if you wish!

copy & paste the code in the global.txt file @ the end of your global.css file.

From there, you should be able to control the look & feel of your box. (height, width, font, bg, etc etc etc)

the image is a snapshot from my website :)

good luck,

global.txt

datmos_includes.zip

25240_SnXba7ZGPGTX4hRtm6Io_t

yeah man !!

that's it. it works perfect, with the CSS code the box get the same style like the other boxes.

thats really good Sultan MANY MANY MANY Thanks !!! :D

here is an image:

thanks other time ;)

Very delighted to hear that :-)

good luck with your store man :)

• 4 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Can someone explain to me:

$HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS & $HOOK_PRODUCT_OOS

I could not find them in module positions.

$HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS is displayProductButtons in the module positions.

I don't know the other hook.