[SOLVED]Need Help Setting up PayPal for Prestashop

I am trying to get PayPal set up here in the US, but I don't understand one
of the steps. It is the following:

In my PayPal account profile, as instructed in wiki:

In My account > Profile > Shipping Calculations
- check Click here to allow transaction-based shipping values to override
the profile shipping settings listed above

There is no place to click here to allow transaction-based shipping values.
My only option is to set up individual shipping fees.

When I am in my account at PayPal, I go to Shipping Calculations, but the
only choice I have is to setup shipping fees for both US orders, and Global
Orders. What I don't understand, is... Do I enter the shipping fees
individually to match my shipping fees on my Prestashop store? That means my
shipping fees set-up in PayPal account must always match my shipping fees
shown on my Prestashop account (when I set up shipping zones, fees, etc.).

I guess I don't understand why shipping fees get entered both at PayPal
account and on my Prestashop site. Am I doing this wrong?

I contacted Prestashop - received an answer to contact the forum, but no help included in their response.

Thank you.

The problem is that PayPal in the US is a different screen than the one you provided. In PayPal,I have the following choices. I either set up the shipping fees or do nothing - no other choices are available. I would send you a screen capture, but I don't know how that is done. I am lost on what to do now.

Shipping Calculations

For each currency and shipping region, create multiple shipping methods offered to buyers during checkout.
Shipping Method Set Up

* Set shipping region.
* Configure one or more shipping methods.
* Review and save.

Get Started
Set Up Domestic Shipping Methods

Domestic shipments are orders shipped within your country of residence.
Set Up International Shipping Methods

On PayPal's website, I found the following information. This may help to understand the difference between international PayPal settings and the US. Following is what I copied from PayPal.

Overriding Shipping Calculations on Individual Transactions

Sometimes you want to set special shipping rates for certain items, such as especially heavy ones that cost more to ship, or services and digital downloads that do not require shipping.
Prerequisites for Overriding Shipping Rates on Individual Transactions

To override your profile-based shipping rates:

Enable overrides of your shipping rates; overrides are enabled for new shipping methods by default

Set the special shipping rates for individual items or entire transactions with special HTML variables of Buy Now, Donation, Add to Cart, and View Cart buttons

For more information, see Setting Shipping Charges on Individual Items and Setting the Tax for the Entire Cart.

Disabling the Override of Shipping Rates on Individual Transactions

By default, shipping methods enable the override of shipping rates on individual transactions. You can disable overrides by:

Editing any shipping method and changing the Override shipping methods per transaction.setting.

Adding a new shipping method and changing the default value of the Override shipping methods per transaction setting

Regardless of how you disable overrides, the override setting you specify for a specific shipping methods applies to the setting for all shipping methods of the same currency.

To enable or disable overrides of a shipping method:

From the Shipping Calculations review page, select the checkbox next to any of the shipping methods for a specific currency.

Click the Edit button.

The Edit Domestic Shipping Method or the Edit International Shipping Method page appears.

For the Override shipping methods per transaction.setting, select one of the following radio buttons:

Yes – enables transaction-specific shipping charges to override the shipping rates

No – prohibits transaction-specific shipping charges
Important: Changing the Override shipping methods per transaction.setting of a specific shipping method changes the setting for all U.S. domestic and international shipping methods that use the same currency.

International shipments are orders shipped to destinations outside your country of residence.

Thank you for checking. I found out the problem was with my server. My host said there was an error in scripting. I don't understand, but they did fix the problem. I figured out, also, that PayPal in the US is set up different than International. The default settings are already set up correctly for Prestashop - no need to change the profile for currency settings. It would help if Prestashop would post that in the wiki. Thank you, again, for your help.