[SOLVED] Restricted access in back office

I just noticed today that certain tabs in the back office have "restricted access" come up after I click them.

On a search around the forum it is suggested that file permissions need changing but on modules they are 0755.

The website was migrated recently by the ISP which subsequently broke the SSL cert so a new ip address was applied it was was ok.

Is there a quick fix to this because I do not want to do a re install and all the nightmares associated with that.

Yes all the tabs are ticked.

I can remember from a previous host that perhaps my host is responsible, as they migrated the server recently which rendered the SSL inoperative and then gave me a new ip address as well.

I have installed a new store in a subdirectory and still have the same problem on the fresh demo install.

I am at a loss, I have reapplied the website to a different domain, with the standard install with demo database there are no problems, when the backup database is installed I get the restrickted access.

I have droped the access tables in the database and uploaded the table from a demo install and still the problem is there.

Any body have any ideas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yipee I have solved it.

Somehow there was some modules in the module folder with mod_yoo_ and then a mod name, even though these files had the correct permissions they caused restricted access in modules and payments in the back office.

One thing is for sure working through the issues made me appreciate prestashop and its modular system, after working with cubecart, zen, magento and of course oscommerce this was a breeze to work through.

:-)