[SOLVED] Remove images from front of homepage

Hi,
bear with me, Im pretty new to prestashop! ;)

So, Im trying to get rid of the ipod images in the centre of the homepage of the standard theme.
Ive used the Home Text Editor to alter the text, but I dont seem to be able to upload a new image here or delete the image of the ipods, any suggestion?

I have sucessfully removed the products and put my own products on, with images, its just this central picture I cant seem to fix!?

ok, thanks rocky.
So, after that, For any new images to this central area of the home page, do i need to manually add them to the server, or once that one is removed, will the Home Text Editor work to allow new images to be uploaded?

Check to make sure that your modules directory and modules/editorial directory has chmod 755 permissions (or the less secure chmod 777 on older servers). These permissions are required so the module can write the image.

okay, many thanks for your help;
I have now successfully deleted modules/editorial/homepage_logo.jpg which removed the image off the front page.

I have checked, and my modules directory and modules/editorial directory have chmod 755 permissions.

BUT!! :) I still cant upload an image here. I can successfully upload product images, but the “Home text editor v1.5” module is not lettong me upload an image....
...any suggestions?? shall I un-install it and re-install it????

it keeps telling me 'no file chosen' even after i have selected a file to upload then pressed 'update the editor'

thanks,
I tried firefox instead of chrome, and it uploads much better, and works now!!
bizarrely by the way, I have deleted modules/editorial/homepage_logo.jpg FOUR times, it keeps coming back on my server, most odd?!!! any thoughts on that. Each time it comes back it then reappears on the front page, damned thing!!!@

Thanks for your assistance with all of this its been great.