[SOLVED] Payment & Modules Tab cannot be displayed in Backoffice

Since I updated to Prestashop 1.3 I get an error message when trying to display the Modules or Payment tab in the backoffice: "Page cannot be displayed". I had no problems installing it on my localhost however. I tried copying all the data from localhost to my website server, but the problem is persisting. Even using my backup database doesn't seem to help. And when I go back to version 1.2 I run into the same problem. Everything else seems to work just fine. Does anyone have any experience with this, or can anybody help?

AdminModules.php and AdminPayment.php files seem to be in the right place, and they have the seem permissions as all other files in the Tabs-directory (0644). I've tried giving them 777 permission, but that didn't help either.

Found it! In the PHP error log it showed the allowed memory size of 8Mb was exhausted when trying to open these tabs. So I asked my ISP to increase this to 32Mb, and my problem is solved!

• 4 months later...

I had a similar issue => this is definitely a problem regarding prestashop performance in back office.

i had an empty/blank "payment tab". To fix this, I had to remove manually in the database all the countries linked to a module.

please try to check all countries for every payment module (I had two modules in this case) and check for yourself if you get the same bug.