referral programs, the reward points, vouchers, alerts, gift registry, etc

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a place i can tell the customers how each of these programs work?

Is there a gift registry option? can a customer add items to the gift registry? or wish list? if so where can a customer see it? how can i display it in their account information?

how does alerts work? i don't see any place where a customer can select what alert to subscribe to?

Thank you

There is a wishlist option in PrestaShop. Go to the Modules tab and install the "Wishlist block" in the "Blocks" section. This will add an "Add to wishlist" button to the product page and a block in the right column that displays the customer's wishlist similar to the cart. A new link called "My wishlists" is also added to the "My account" page and block, so that customers to view their wishlists. I think it is also possible to view other customer's wishlists.

The option for a customer to be alerted when a product comes back in stock is available only on the product page of out-of-stock products. Customers can't receive alerts on products that are already in stock. If you want to see the alert page, edit one of your products and change the "Quantity" field to 0, then view that product on your website.

Ok, thank you.

Is there somewhere that i can explain to customer how each of these programs work? for example, how the referral program work, how many points are awarded to each purchase, etc...

thank you

Don't know what is PrestaBox... I just signed up with Siteground hosting a month ago and they helped me installed the Prestashop. It was version 1.2.6 back then... I am wondering if I should upgrade it to v1.3? will this fix the problem?

And is there somewhere that i can explain to customer how each of these programs work? for example, how the referral program work, how many points are awarded to each purchase, etc…

You are using PrestaShop v1.3, not the latest v1.3.1, so you don't have the security fixes. You should download the archive I posted here, upload those files to your website, then go to http://www.yoursite.com/install to run the installer and choose the "Update" option. Once your website has been updated, delete the install directory off your server.

I'm not sure what's wrong with your wishlist. You can try downloading the PrestaShop v1.3.1 archive and uploading the modules/blockwishlist directory and themes/prestashop/css/global.css from the archive.