[SOLVED]Modify check out page for US Sales Tax

With help from the forum, I was able to get my sales tax to work, but it is very distracting to have all of the (tax included), (tax excluded) after each amount in the shopping cart. Is there a way to get rid of them? They are not necessary for the US. All that is needed is the message (State) Sale Tax: placed before the tax amount. There must be a way to do this, but I don't know coding. I can follow good directions to change code, but not to edit on my own. I would sure appreciate some help with this. I'm sure other US customers would, also. Thank you!!!

Go to Tools > Translations, then click on the USA flag next to "Front Office translations". Search the page for the text "tax". For each line that contains (tax incl.) or (tax excl.) or something similar, retype the line in the text field without that part. For the lines that would be blank after deleting the text enter a space character (" ") in the text field to let PrestaShop know you want to delete the entire line. Do the same for the "Module translations" and all the options in the dropdown.