Black & White - Fonts & Top Menu

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to change font style on the Top Menu. Tried in vain to change .../css/superfish-modified.css on line 87 to be.

}

.sf-menu a, .sf-menu a:visited { /* visited pseudo selector so IE6 applies text colour*/

color: #000000;

font: 13px/1.231 'Helvetica',Arial,clean,sans-serif;

}

When displayed, It could change font size or color though but still font style remains the same.

What is missing? What did i do wrong? Can anyone please guide where and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

post-159294-0-60412500-1332692193_thumb.png

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to change font style on the Top Menu. Tried in vain to change .../css/superfish-modified.css on line 87 to be.

}

.sf-menu a, .sf-menu a:visited { /* visited pseudo selector so IE6 applies text colour*/

color: #000000;

font: 13px/1.231 'Helvetica',Arial,clean,sans-serif;

}

When displayed, It could change font size or color though but still font style remains the same.

What is missing? What did i do wrong? Can anyone please guide where and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Please Don't hijack someone else's post start one of your own and I will be glad to help.

Please Don't hijack someone else's post start one of your own and I will be glad to help.

what did i do wrong? I was just seeking for help exactly the same topic. coincidently i also use the same black&white template as jaymee. His/her post was since 2010. I don't mean to be offensive or disrespectful anyone.

You posted an issue in someone else's issue and from your post I could not tell it was the same issue.

But since it is a year old which by the way I did not even notice until you pointed it out. :wacko:

You are adding to wrong part of CSS put the color under .sf-menu a {