Customize customer account items, alerts, etc.

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to customize the items that are on customer's account. For example, renaming "My loyalties points" to something else that is closer to my store name.

How can I remove items, such as returns, or alerts, etc...

What are the options for the alerts, and how can a customer subscribe to them?

You can go to Tools > Translations, select "Module translations" in the dropdown, click the USA flag, then scroll down to the "prestashop - loyalty" section and rename "My loyalty points" using the text field next to that text in the middle of the section, then click "Update translations" at the bottom.

To remove the merchandise returns, go to Orders > Merchandise return and change "Enable returns" to "No".

The alerts option lets users subscribe to an out-of-stock product and be alerted once the product comes back in stock. You can go to Modules > Mail alerts v2.2 (in the Tools section) > Configure to change its settings. If you tick "Gives the customer the possibility to receive a notification for an available product if this one is out of stock" under "Product availability", then an option to receive an alert will appear on out-of-stock product pages. If you don't want customers to have this option, simply untick the checkbox mentioned above on the configuration page.