USPS Shipping

flyclothing

Has anyone ever got the USPS shipping to work in Prestashop? I think I have ran this cart for three years and have yet to see all methods populate properly at checkout.  I have one method that doesnt require the module or real-time which always shows up but the other methods will not show up unless the weight is over a pound. UPS always shows up!

I've been searching for a module for getting the correct shipping costs from USPS for a few weeks now and have not found one that works well.  I've tried a couple paid modules but they don't provide correct shipping estimates and don't allow for added shipping services (e.g., insurance) to be added.  I'm trying to work with the developers but it doesn't look like it's going to work.

If you rely on shipping via USPS and need extra services from them, there isn't a module for PrestaShop that will do it at this time.  Therefore, PrestaShop may not be the eCommerce solution for you if you use USPS with extra services; that is, unless you want to pay a separate company a monthly subscription (e.g., Stamps.com), which I have not tried.