Some mods...

I am creating an eshop for soccer apparel, it's called TiFoSi Store (www.tifosistore.com/presta). The shop is not ready yet, but I should make some modifications.

1. At the main page, I believe that the icons of PayPal, Visa. MasterCard, should be placed at the footer, where the Design by Procyon 55 is placed.

2. I want to add some banners in order I can advertise my products or other websites. So I need a module for that. If the link is internal it's ok, but if it's external, I should have a refferal id, or sth like this, so the advertised web site can see where the visitor came from.

3. I have imported some historical information about the teams and the leagues, taken from wikipedia. I think that I have to add a tag that so that the visitor can see the titles of each team. How can I do this?

4. The text under the subcategory picture, makes changes the structure of the picture. I think, that I should enter only the picture and the alter text of the image.

5. When you visit a category, it counts the number of products. I don't want this to be visible. For example let's visit Premier League Shop http://www.tifosistore.com/presta/category.php?id_category=10
I don't want to see that there are no products, because the products are under the team's root.

6. I want Categories to be renamed to teams, or maybe not shown at all.

7. Let's visit the Arsenal Store. I have insert an attribute for the size. But if someone wants a customized jersey for example William Gallas. I should enter an attribute, that costs 10$ more for example, and the customer can select the player and number he likes. I tried to do it, but i have to enter an amount of products for each name, but it's customizable, an addon, either you take it either you take it as it is.
There is also an other alternative, that he wants his name and number, for example Cacofonix - 10. In this case the customer should fill a box the name and number he wants.
It would be nice if I am selecting a player and the image is changing depending my selection...
On the nba.com/shop there is an option that you enter your own name and the computer adds the letters on the jersey. Can somebody do this for me?

8. Some teams are in two groups, their league and the Champion's League. How can I add 2 categories for one team?

• 2 weeks later...
1. At the main page, I believe that the icons of PayPal, Visa. MasterCard, should be placed at the footer, where the Design by Procyon 55 is placed.

In admin>modules>positions>transplant a module you need to add block payment logo into the footer.

2. I want to add some banners in order I can advertise my products or other websites. So I need a module for that. If the link is internal it’s ok, but if it’s external, I should have a refferal id, or sth like this, so the advertised web site can see where the visitor came from.

Try this module http://www.ecartservice.net/05082008/addstuff-for-prestashop/

5. When you visit a category, it counts the number of products. I don’t want this to be visible. For example let’s visit Premier League Shop http://www.tifosistore.com/presta/category.php?id_category=10
I don’t want to see that there are no products, because the products are under the team’s root.

In the file cagteory.tpl you should have this
   {$category->name|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}
{$nb_products|intval} {if $nb_products>1}{l s='products'}{else}{l s='product'}{/if}

Deleting the last line will remove the product count from every category page.

6. I want Categories to be renamed to teams, or maybe not shown at all.

In the file modules>blockcategories>blockcategories.tpl, you will find this line

{l s='Categories' mod='blockcategories'}

Change the s='Categories' to teams.

8. Some teams are in two groups, their league and the Champion’s League. How can I add 2 categories for one team?

On the product edit page, just tick multipule categories to include them elsewhere