Migrate PS to new domain

adamsilva01

Hey guys,

I'm trying to migrate my shop to a new domain.

I've already followed this tutorial: http://www.templatemonster.com/help/prestashop-1-6-x-how-to-move-your-website-from-one-domain-to-another.html and the video tutorial at the end. I followed everything correctly, got to the end and couldn't access my admin panel in my new domain.

Anybody know where I could have gone wrong? Maybe something in my cpanel config..

I don't know if it affects, but my database sql dump(from old domain) has 150M so I had to use Bigdump to upload to my new DB in new domain.

PS.: If you know a better way to upload this huge sql dump to new database without using Bigdump, would appreciate the tip!

Hey,

Sorry bout that. From what I remember, it said that the domain was unavailable. I couldn't access neither the front-office, or admin panel, or even the login page. Nothing was working because the error: "Domain Unavailable" always appeared. My domain should be available, I have all the PS files in a folder inside the public_html, I have the DB ready, my domain is paid for. I have no idea why this appears.